jueves, 27 de enero de 2011

Convesation about my last vacations





CONVERSATION:

Carlos: What´s up Wililfo!, How are you doing?
Wiliulfo: I´m fine thank you, and you?
C: I´m well too, and were you here in your last vacations?
W: No I went to Canada
C: Really, how was your travel?
W: It was long and inconfortable, the food was good, the saith was beautil.
C: And, what did you do there?
W: I went to make ski, I stayed in a cabbin. and climb a mountain. and I ate a fried chiken, tea and coffe. It was very cool. and how was your last vacations.
C: My vacations was cool, I went to las vegas, it was a long travel, but  it was confortable.
W: Really las Vegas, How is this place?
C: Well, in this place thre are very cassionos, beautiful girls, very entretaiment and more things.
W: And what did you do?
C: when I arrived to the airport, I lost my baggage. but after that I didn´t have any setback, and I went to hotel. At ningth I was in a cassino,and in a disco.
W: So good, it was cool
C: yes, well I see you later
W: Yes good bye.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario