viernes, 28 de enero de 2011

"Biography"

Carlos Alberto Cruz Ipatzi


I was born in Santa Ana Chiautempan, on  November 30th of 1991, in the ginecology obstetrics hospital. I am the son of Julia Cruz. Since I was a child I lived in a small town.

I went to kindergarten it was in my town, When I was 3 years old, and I was there only for a year.

I studied in the elementary school. After that I studied in the  Escuela Secundaria Tecnica No. 17 (technical Secondary School #17), in Amaxac de Guerrero. Meanwhile, I was in the electrical workshop. I graduated on July 25th of 2007 and I entered to the tecnical school "Cecyte 08".

At technical school, I entered in the chemical laboratory. I was studing for 3 years. During this time I did my social service in a library and my professional practice in the public health laboratory, I did my military service too. I graduated on june 30th of 2010 on the convention center of the tlaxcala city.

Currently I study biotechnologyat the university in the "Universidad Politecnica de Tlaxcala".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario