martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

Conversation in a restaurant

Carlos: Good morning. Follow me please
Wiliulfo:  Yes, thank you
Jonathan: Could you bring me the menu.
C: Yes of course
W: I want the menu too please.
C:  Here is it
J/W:  Thank you
W:  What will you eat?
J: I´m not sure. I haven´t decided yet
W: I think, I will eat roast beef.
J: Could you recommend something?
W: I don´t know.  You should ask the waiter.
J: Yeah, you are right
W: Excuse me, waiter
C:  Are you ready to order?
W: Yes, I want soup and roast beef
C: ok, and you
J: I want soup, but, could you recommend the main dish?
C: Yes, there is salmon whit vegetable salad or ostrich fillet with rice and carrots.
J: I think, I will eat the salmon with vegetable salad.
W: Excuse me, could you bring me the ostrich fillet instead of roast beef.
C: Yes of course. What are you going to drink?
W: I want a glass of beer please
J: I want a glass of wine please
C: very well, coming up

C: bon appétit
J: Excuse me, waiter
C: Yeah, Do you wish something else?
W: Could you say the desserts?
C:  Yes, there are, ice cream flavor: chocolate, strawberry and nut. Neapolitan flan and chocolate cake.
J: I want strawberry ice cream
C: I recommend the Neapolitan flan
J: Well, then, Neapolitan flan
W: I wish chocolate cake
J: Excuse me, but, can you give me only a small portion please?
C: Yes, Do you wish something else?
W: Yeah, I want a cup of tea
J: I want a cup of coffee
C: Coming up
W: excuse me, I don´t have spoon
C: Sorry, here is it
J: Excuse me waiter, Where is the bathroom?
C: At the end of the hallway
J: thank you
W: waiter! Can you bring me the check please?
C: Here is it, Do you wish something else?
J: Nothing more, thanks
w/J : Good bye!
C: See you soon.





1 comentario:

  1. La estructura de la siguiente oracion What are you going to drink? debio haber sido: Do you wish any drink?

    ResponderEliminar